Saturday, November 29, 2014

Some projects and news!

Hello!
I've been MIA for some time now, but I was just getting ready for my new projects.
Today I want to share three projects created for the Smeared and Smudged Challenger group, this will be the last challenges over at the forum, since it will be moving to it's new over the Facebook social media group: Smeared and Smudged Artist at Play. Come and join the fun!
My first project is a tag for the Rock N Rolla Challenge, the theme video is One OK Rock- Deeper Deeper
Image: Goth Fairies - Honey
The second project is an art journal page, lots of mediums used, this is my entry for the Smudgy Antics November Anything Goes Challenge
Image: Twins - Toxic Ballerinas

The last project is an ATC for the Freaky Freebie Challenge, used the spotlight technique an added some glass bead gel for texture
Image: Von Bayros ShipwreckedThanks!
Love,
Julia

1 comment:

My Side of Oz said...

Julia, these are all so awesome! I absolutely am stunned by your spotlight effect on the Freebie challenge image! I struggled with that for this whole month since my coloring skills are very low! This is just brilliant!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...