Saturday, October 25, 2014

31 Days of Halloween 2014: Day 25

Day 25 of 31 Days of Halloween has arrived!!!!
I am tired, really tired! I am also having a blast, so let's do this.
I'm one of the Wicked Bloggers and you can find the complete Blog Hop Roll on the side bar.
 photo WickedBloggerbutton_zpsbcaacb28.jpg
Today I bring you a Halloween mini paper top hat featuring Calista the Witch by Rick St Dennis

Hope you like it!
Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Now hop over to Lisa's blog, she has something special for you.
Thanks!
Love,
Julia

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I would have never thought of making the hat to decorate. Love it

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TangledBlueRose said...

Such a fun hat! Love the purple and spider band! Very cool!~kim

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh she's so cute with those fab bright colors. Love your hat! xxD

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Cute hat. Love the little witch and the feathers.

My Side of Oz said...

Rick's image is fabulous as always and is colored wonderfully by you! I love this top hat!! What is not to love? So creative and unique!!

Laura S Reading said...

I think it is the third feather that gives this a pimp look.
Calista and your hat make me smile.

Unknown said...

This is just too fun! Love Calista the Witch and the hand-cut feathers!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

I love it! The lil witchie is perfect addition!

Susan Renshaw said...

Love Calista! You have made a super hat!!

Steph said...

Fun project, love the wonderful crazy colors.

Christine Kiehl said...

Well isn't this the cutest topper of all toppers? ? What an adorable hat you crafted for todays share!

Christine Kiehl said...

Well isn't this the cutest topper of all toppers? ? What an adorable hat you crafted for todays share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...