Friday, March 14, 2014

Left of Center Creative Challenges - 1st Anniversary - Day # 8

Hi everyone!
Left Of Center Creative Challenges is celebrating its first anniversary this month and I am joining the celebration today as part of the Design Team for Delicious Doodles, one of the sponsors.
The challenge is Anything Goes and you should visit the blog and read the rules.
Here is my inspiration piece

The amazing image is called Let Me Out!
It was colored with Prisma coloring pencils.
Pop over to the the Left of Center Creative Challenge Blog and see how to join in this celebration. Today's post and projects can be found here. Good Luck to all who take part.
 Thanks!
Love,
Julia

2 comments:

applejack cards by sue said...

Hi Julia, this is such a striking project. Love the image and all the embellishments.

KristyLee said...

Oh how trippin cool Julia! You amaze me not many can go from Dark to main-stream. (I think I can.) But a lot of folks I see are not getting it yet. But you are the Master of being able to do both so well! I just love this creepy cool card! Brilliant my friend!
Peace,
Kristy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...