Saturday, February 1, 2014

Smeared Ink New Release Blog Hop - February 2014

Hi everyone!
It's time for a new release at Smeared Ink.  The two new sets:



You should have arrived here from Susan's Blog, if you didn't then please visit Terra so you can be inspired by all the amazing creations.
I made two art Journal pages.
My first page features Octopus Girl


Sentiment: Sometimes I feel Strange in My Own Skin...


My second project features The Fifth Keeper

Sentiment: Hope is a thing with feathers...


The sentiment on this page is from the digi set, The Keepers.
Hope you liked them and feel inspired to use your digital images in your art journals.
Remember that you can find this and many other images in digital format and rubber stamps at the Smeared Ink Store.
Here is the Blog Roll:
Blog Roll
Terra
Fiona
Thanks for joining us.
Love,
Julia

7 comments:

ike said...

Stunning - both pages are beautiful. The colours on the octopus girl are really popping.... it's awesome !!! :-D xxxx

Matney said...

Wow. Amazing background on both pieces. I am sooo impressed with what you have created w/ both images. Just beautiful coloring on images. Awesome hair on girlfriend and love that senti. Wonderful way to highlight your Keeper on her skin, almost looks golden. Wow.

Laura B said...

Beautiful work! I love all of your gorgeous details on your pages.:)

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous pages! Love them both! This really inspires me to continue journaling after the Kickstart event is over. xxD

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Wonderful creations Julia! I love both of them, gorgeous colouring and imagery!

I Don't Do Straight said...

Two gorgeous pages, love the colours you have used and colouring of the images is FAB! :)

Unknown said...

Wowzers Julia! Both of your creations are awesome, you are so creative! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...